References for Translation Work
The following is a list of the websites that I found especially useful when deciphering Cave Script. I would like to thank the owners and staff of these sites for sharing their knowledge with me.
- Chinese Etymology: The history of Chinese characters: http://www.chineseetymology.org
- Chinese Tools: English Chinese Dictionary: http://www.chinesetools.eu/
- Nciku: English Chinese Dictionary: http://www.nciku.com/
- Shuowenjiezi: research tool in Chinese traditional philology: http://www.shuowenjiezi.com/
- Yellowbridge: List of bushou from the Kangxi Zidian: http://www.yellowbridge.com/chinese/radicals.php
- Zhongwen: Chinese Characters: http://www.zhongwen.com/